Discharge Assistance Service: You don’t have to go home alone…
Our staff can assist clients upon being discharged from hospital care or from the emergency room. We can also provide the same level of support for those who are being discharged after ambulatory or cosmetic surgery. The service involves accompanying the client on their way home, picking up medication from the pharmacy, preparing meals, and generally helping them adjust to their home environment until their health becomes more stable. Our Discharge Assistance Services are available from a minimum of 4 hours to several days per assignment.
INITIAL HOME CARE ASSESSMENT
For the client, we provide a comprehensive array of home health care personnel services. The services provided include:
- Companion Homemaking Services
After surgery or a hospital stay, many individuals require a variety of services to maintain independent living. These services often are not paid for by Medicare or Medicaid. Our Homemaking Companion staff provides housekeeping, shopping, laundry, meal preparation, companion, and caregiver respite services.
- Home Health Aide
Bathing, grooming, exercise, meal preparation, laundry, cleaning, shopping, and errand services.
- Live-in Aide / Companion
The Home Health Aide is available to the client on a continuous basis for provision of Home Health Aide services and for assistance with late night bathroom needs, medication reminders and client monitoring.
Meal preparation, laundry, cleaning, shopping, and errand services.
- Personal Care Assistant Services
Our PCAs assist clients with feeding, grooming, dressing, bathing, incontinence, mobility, medication reminders, and cognitive impairment.
- Respite Weekend Relief Care
This service can be accessed for short term relief of a family caregiver support for weekend care or when the normal family caregiver is unavailable to provide the client care.
- RN/LPN Nursing Visit and Medication Services
Wound care, dressing changes, medication administration and medication pour services.
- Hospice Caregiver Services
We bring compassion and sensitivity to those suffering from a terminal illness. Many of our caregivers have in-depth experience with hospice care. They possess a very special ability to attend to your loved one’s needs during their final days.
To ensure the highest quality of care, we provide you with an all-inclusive service that promotes a sense of security and comfort in knowing you selected a quality in-home health care service.
- Plan of Care: A Registered Nurse prepares the care plan and reviews it on a monthly basis.
- Staff Oriented: All Staff are oriented by the RN to your plan of care, tested on your specific medical equipment, and supervised by our RN monthly in your home.
- Payroll Taxes: The Company is responsible for all Payroll Taxes, Social Security contributions, Workers Compensation, and Disability Insurance.
- Insured: Staff are fully covered by Professional Liability Insurance and Bonded.
- Specialty Care Training: All personnel receive annual continuing education training for disease specific care to insure the most state-of-the-art knowledge regarding your care.
- Automated Attendance Verification: Staff attendance is verified via a 1-800 call in/out time and attendance tracking system as that extra check to ensure we are there for you.
Disease Specific Care Programs
To better care for you or your family member, our Register Nursing staff has developed Specialty Care Training Programs to meet the illness-specific needs of our clients. We train our personnel in specialty care in the following areas:
- Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
- Diabetes and Care
- CVA Stroke Care
- Psychiatric / Mental Health Care
- Hospice Care
- Traumatic Brain Injury Care
- HIV/AIDS Care
- Parenting / Child Care /Maternal Child Health
Commitment to Cultural Needs
It is our goal to meet the specific language and cultural needs of our clients. This begins with our office staff communicating with our clients in their spoken language and continues with the direct care personnel that are assigned to meet the client’s language and cultural custom needs. Culturally experienced staff and languages spoken include:
- French/Haitian Creole