Global Healthcare Services is composed of three divisions with one mission:
To offer incomparable service, unmatched value and experience
to the region’s finest hospitals,
healthcare facilities, as well as patients at home.
For many years since 2008, Global Healthcare Services has been providing high-quality healthcare professionals who are knowledgeable and well-trained. We work with other healthcare organizations in the community as well as with families and individual clients in ensuring that the utmost care is facilitated. We strive to give our clients peace of mind with our dedication to meeting their needs holistically. We do not only provide support with their physical health management needs, but we also help them cope with the emotional and social challenges.
PLEDGE OF STANDARDS
- Responsive — Global Healthcare Services staff are available 24 hours a day, every day. Have confidence that our experienced staff and management team will always be there to serve you.
- Commitment to Excellence — We hire only the most qualified individuals as members of our healthcare team. All professionals are thoroughly screened and experienced before they become part of our staff. Our employees also attend a comprehensive orientation prior to any assignment, and we are constantly working to increase the skills of employees by providing regular in-service and access to opportunities to pursue continuing education.
- Caring & Compassionate — Get exceptional, professional care from our compassionate, knowledgeable staff. At Global Healthcare Services, our clients are always our top priority.
To be the leading service provider of home health care and health care personnel staffing services by defining industry quality standards through a cost effective provision of innovative service delivery models, staff training, and education, and through the use of advanced technology to improve client care.
Global Healthcare Services is composed of care professionals who share the same goals. We make is a point to fulfill the following objectives in our day-to-day assignments.
- Continue to improve client care and services through outcome-based research.
- Promote client-sensitive, culturally-diverse service delivery through enhancements in training and education of staff.
- Identify community-based service and education needs and then develop programs to meet these needs.
- Pursue advancements in technology to facilitate improved client care, operations and services.
To provide high-quality home health care services to individuals and their families at home, and to provide health care personnel staffing services and programs for Certified Home Health Agencies, Hospice Programs, Hospitals, Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities. Our services and programs are designed to deliver compassionate care that enhances the lives of clients all over the communities we serve.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Provision of outcome-based client specific care and service delivery solutions for our customers and contracts.
- Development and provision of culturally-sensitive service delivery programs for the communities we serve.
- Advancement of staff knowledge and skills through disease-specific training and curriculums.
- Industry, community, client and employee advocacy.
- Fiscal responsibility and economic growth.
Global Healthcare Services grew out of a desire to provide a viable and more convenient care option for its diverse clientele of individuals who need non-medical assistance at home. We give our clients the opportunity to remain independent, safe and comfortable in their own homes while they continue to receive care from professionals whom they can trust. As a home care agency, we place a great emphasis on providing exceptional customer service and highly personalized in-home care.
Global Healthcare Services prohibits discrepancy in service provision and employment. With complying practice of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Age Discrimination Act of 1975; services, programs and/or benefits shall be equally provided without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, color, national origin, age, disability, ancestry or ethnic background.